Welcome, Third Sun clients! Browse through topics to find information about editing your website.
A Reminder on How to Get Support
We are happy to answer your questions and assist you in managing your website effectively.
When you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please do the following:
- Use a descriptive and clear subject line (i.e., not just "help" or "website")
- If it's not obvious (i.e. in your email address, signature, etc.), please tell us which organization you are with
- Try to be specific about your issue — what is or isn't happening?
- Please include a link of the page you are referencing
- Please include a screenshot of what you are seeing (if possible)
- Note any error or warning messages
The clearer and more complete the information you provide is, the quicker we can resolve your issue.
Even for needs that feel very urgent (i.e your website appears to be down), email is the best way of contacting us so that we can troubleshoot accordingly.