Add a Link to Another Page on Your Website
Do you need to add a link to another page on your website?
1. From inside your selected Item or Custom Module type the text you'd like to link.
2. Select your desired text and in your editing menu, select the Link button (chain link icon).
3. In the link pop-up window select your desired location on you website by expanding the Main Menu or K2 Items & Categories and select the page the you'd like to link to. The URL will populate based on your selection. Next click Insert.
4. Your linked text will now appear in red. And when you have your cursor on it, the Link and Unlink buttons will be highlighted. The Unlink button will remove your link.
5. Save & Close.
6. Check your link on the front end of your website to ensure it's working the way you intended.